Stephen P. Carrigan
A managing partner at Carrigan & Anderson, PLLC, Stephen P. Carrigan is a seasoned civil trial lawyer who has been in practice for 37 years. Over these past decades, Stephen has represented people during the most challenging times of their lives. He takes pride in delivering the level of counsel that helps his clients overcome seemingly insurmountable obstacles to face stable and bright futures. His efforts have not gone unnoticed. He was named to the Texas Super Lawyers (Thompson Reuters service) list for 10 consecutive years (2001-2011), a testament to his skill and recognition by his peers.
Stephen attended the University of Texas, graduating with a B.B.A. He then went on to earn his J.D. with honors from the University of Texas in May of 1980. After graduating from law school and passing the bar, Stephen worked as an associate at Fulbright & Jaworski, LLP. He remained at the firm for 6 years before going into private practice.
Over his long career, Stephen has worked in the areas of personal injury law, civil trial law, family law, general litigation, and criminal defense. This breadth of experience serves him well, providing a solid foundation for skilled counsel based on a thorough understanding of how every party in a civil lawsuit thinks and works.
For skilled representation backed by 35+ years' experience, contact Carrigan & Anderson at (361) 210-3729.
University of Texas, B.B.A. Business (1976)
- Graduated with high honors
University of Texas, J.D. (1980)
- Graduated with honors
Admitted to Practice
- Texas State Courts
- Board Certified, Civil Trial Law (1990 - 2014)
- Board Certified, Personal Injury Law (1990 - 2014)
- Texas Board of Legal Specialization (1990 - 2014)
- Texas Super Lawyer [Thompson Reuters] (2001 – 2011)
- State Bar of Texas
- American Board of Trial Attorneys (ABOTA) Houston Bar Association
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association Texas Exes Association
- Houston Country Club, Houston, Texas
- Corpus Christi Bar Association